Vogue- 女王麦当娜的伦敦家居 精美物品琳琅满目
发布时间:2026-06-30 12:36 浏览量:2
Now we're in my bathroom, which is also referred to as my office.
现在我们在我家浴室里,这里也是我的办公室。
Get a lot of work done here because it's kind of the only room that people leave me alone in.
我在这儿能干很多活,因为这里大概是唯一一个没人会来打扰我的房间。
Hi, Vogue, it's mother.
嗨,Vogue,我是妈妈。
Welcome to my London home.
欢迎来到我在伦敦的家。
Tonight, I'm going to be showing you some of my favorite things, the objects of my affection.
今晚我要给你们看看我的一些最爱,那些我心爱之物。
I'm standing in my office.
我现在站在我的办公室里。
This is the mothership.
这里就是大本营。
Actually, I don't do a lot of work at my desk.
其实我并不会在书桌前干太多活。
It's a bit too formal.
那儿有点太正式了。
Mostly, I have an excellent sound system in here, so when I'm listening to mixes of my music that I'm working on, I sit on this couch, I dim the lights, I light some incense, and vibe.
通常呢,我这里有一套特别棒的音响系统,所以当我听自己正在做的音乐混音时,我会坐在这张沙发上,把灯光调暗,点上香薰,然后沉浸其中。
Tonight, I want to show you one of my favorite objects in the whole world.
今晚,我想给你们看看我在全世界最喜欢的一件物品。
It's a painting that Friedikov painted of herself.
那是一幅弗里达·卡洛画的自画像。
She often painted herself with monkeys on her shoulders.
她经常画自己,肩膀上坐着猴子。
She did have a lot of monkeys, but the reason that she had them is because she trained them to let her know when her husband had been sleeping with another woman.
她确实养了很多猴子,但她养它们的原因是,她训练它们在她丈夫跟别的女人上床时通知她。
He came home from his studio, and he was having a good time with one of his female models, which he did often.
他从画室回到家,和某个女模特鬼混得很开心,这种事他经常干。
The monkeys would go mad, and then she would know, and then she would punish him accordingly.
猴子们就会发疯,然后她就知道了,然后她就会相应地惩罚他。
But then there's a history of the painting and how I came to have it in high school.
但这幅画还有一段历史,讲的是我高中时是怎么得到它的。
There was only one museum that you could go to.
当时能去的博物馆只有一个。
It was called the Detroit Institute of Arts.
叫底特律艺术学院。
The first time I came there, there were these huge Diego Rivera paintings all over the wall, murals.
我第一次去的时候,墙上全是迭戈·里维拉的大型壁画。
But what I was really drawn to were this small photographs, kind of hidden away, was this beautiful Mexican woman, and I just was really taken by her self possession and unique beauty, and it really moved me.
但真正吸引我的,是那些小小的、有点藏在角落里的照片,上面是一位美丽的墨西哥女人,我完全被她那种从容自若和独特的美貌迷住了,真的打动了我。
And she became a kind of eternal muse for me.
她从此成了我永恒的缪斯。
A few years later, I moved to New York from Detroit, Michigan, and I started walking around, and there was a street fair, and I saw this postcard, and it was this painting.
几年后,我从密歇根州底特律搬到了纽约,有一天我在街上闲逛,碰上一个街头集市,然后我看到了这张明信片,正是那幅画。
This is my first five minutes in New York, and the first person I see is Frida.
那是我到纽约的头五分钟,我看到的第一个人就是弗里达。
From that day on, I kept her with me wherever I went.
从那天起,我走到哪儿都带着她。
I got a thumbtack or a nail, nailed it to the wool, and she was like my guardian angel.
我找了个图钉或钉子,把她钉在毛毡上,她就像我的守护天使一样。
And I vowed to myself, one day, I would own that painting.
我当时就暗下决心,总有一天,我要拥有那幅画。
Cut to 11 years later.
转眼到了十一年后。
That painting came on auction, and she was mine.
那幅画上了拍卖会,然后她属于我了。
If you're a struggling artist, and a woman struggling in the world, and you feel like an outsider, then you can make a connection to Frida.
如果你是一个苦苦挣扎的艺术家,一个在这个世界上艰难打拼的女人,如果你觉得自己是个局外人,那你就能跟弗里达产生共鸣。
She gives me a lot of strength.
她给了我很多力量。
We are now in the hallway, which has now become a dressing room, because I don't have any room for any more clothes.
现在我们来到了走廊,这里已经变成了衣帽间,因为我实在没地方放更多衣服了。
What I want to show you next are my beloved YSL boots that were made for me 21 years ago when I was doing shows for Confessions part one.
接下来我要给你们看的,是我心爱的YSL靴子,是21年前我做《Confessions》第一部巡演时为我定制的。
I love these boots, and they really lasted and stood the test of time.
我爱死这双靴子了,它们真的很耐穿,经受住了时间的考验。
They fit incredibly well.
它们合脚得不可思议。
They're really comfortable for dancing.
穿着跳舞特别舒服。
I like being connected to the Confessions part one, now that I'm doing Confessions part two, and there's, like, energy in them.
我喜欢和《Confessions》第一部保持那种联结,因为我现在在做第二部,而这双靴子里好像有某种能量。
And they support my feet, and they, I'm sure they have something to do with my dancing.
它们支撑着我的双脚,而且我敢肯定,它们对我的舞蹈也有某种影响。
I don't know, they're just the perfect shoe.
我也说不上来,它们就是完美的鞋子。
Warn other boots, one other shoes, and these are magic.
其他靴子啊,其他鞋子啊,都跟它们没法比,这双就是有魔力。
I like to keep a lot of notes and momentos, and I'm very sentimental and romantic, especially about my family, so I have a lot of things here that I just hang and tape to the walls.
我喜欢保留很多便条和小纪念品,我是个非常多愁善感又浪漫的人,尤其对家人,所以这儿有很多东西我直接挂起来或贴在墙上。
It's very informal.
特别随意。
This rosary, that my grandmother gave to me a few years before she died.
这串玫瑰念珠,是我祖母去世前几年送给我的。
It belonged to my mother.
它原本属于我妈妈。
Simple rosary, it's made of wood, and my mother was very religious, and she prayed every day.
很简单的念珠,木制的,我妈妈非常虔诚,她每天都祈祷。
Every bead of this rosary, she said, The Hail Mary.
这串念珠的每一颗珠子,她都念过《圣母经》。
You may have noticed in the beginning of my career, I wore lots of crucifixes around my neck, which was more a tribute to my mother than Catholicism, to be honest.
你可能注意到我职业生涯早期脖子上戴了很多十字架,说实话,那更多是对我妈妈的致敬,而不是因为天主教。
Here are some post it notes that my daughter, Esther, wrote to me when she first started to write and speak in English when she was five years old.
这里有一些我女儿埃斯特写的便签纸,是她五岁刚开始会写会说英语时写给我的。
I am sorry, Mom.
对不起,妈妈。
She must have done something bad.
她肯定是做了什么坏事。
I don't remember what.
我不记得是什么事了。
Here's a picture of her behind my back being looking very mischievous.
这张照片里她在我背后,表情看着特别调皮。
And over here, in this corner of priceless items, is my mother's perfume called Frocat.
而这边,在这个“无价之宝”的角落里,是我妈妈的香水,叫Frocat。
And whenever I miss her, I just spray it on.
每当我想她的时候,我就喷一点。
And I smell like gardenias and tuberose.
然后我身上就充满了栀子花和晚香玉的味道。
And then, finally, we have a music box that someone made for me, and it plays my favorite song, Bella Chow, which is basically the song of the Italian partisans during World War II, who were fighting against the dictatorship against fascism, and that kind of spread across Europe as a kind of anthem.
最后,我们还有一个音乐盒,是别人为我做的,它播放的是我最爱的歌《Bella Ciao》,这首歌基本上是二战期间意大利游击队员的歌,他们当时在反抗独裁、反抗法西斯,后来这首歌传遍欧洲,成了一种 anthem。
The next object of my affection is this beautiful sculpture made by my son, Rocco, who is actually the first sculpture he's made.
下一件我的心爱之物,是我儿子罗科做的这座漂亮雕塑,实际上这是他做的第一件雕塑作品。
He gave it to me for my birthday last year, and I burst into tears.
他去年生日时送给我的,我当时就哭了。
I love it when my children give me art, even if whether it's writing a song or painting, a painting.
我最喜欢孩子们送我艺术品了,不管是写首歌,还是画幅画。
And he's quite a talented painter.
而且他画画还挺有天赋的。
He's been painting since he's 15.
他从15岁起就开始画画了。
I'm looking forward to him growing as an artist and trying out other mediums, and I just think this is incredible.
我很期待他作为艺术家继续成长,尝试其他媒介,我觉得这座雕塑真的太棒了。
He's the best person to go and see a great show with, 'cause he appreciates it as much as I do.
他是陪我一起看很棒展览的最佳人选,因为他和我一样懂得欣赏。
I've dragged them to places all over the world, and tried to share my love and knowledge and appreciation of art, and I think it's really rubbed off on them.
我带他们去过世界各地,努力分享我对艺术的热爱、知识和欣赏,我觉得这些真的对他们产生了影响。
Thank God.
谢天谢地。
So now, finally, we are in my bedroom, and when I get to this room, and I'm in this position, I'm so happy.
好了,现在我们终于到我的卧室了,当我走进这个房间,躺到这个位置上,我真的好开心。
I collect books, and I'm really fond of first edition books, but these two books are my favorite.
我收集书,我特别喜欢初版书,但这两本书是我的最爱。
This is an Italian book, written about Lucino Visconti, who's a filmmaker, I love, Adore.
这是一本意大利语书,写的是卢奇诺·维斯孔蒂,一位我非常非常爱的电影导演。
He made one of my favorite films called Rocco and His Brothers.
他拍了我最爱的电影之一,叫《洛克和他的兄弟们》。
Because of this movie, I named my son Rocco.
就是因为这部电影,我给儿子取名罗科。
And the other book is a book by Simon de Beauvoir, the ultimate feminist.
另一本是西蒙娜·德·波伏娃的书,终极女权主义者。
This is written in English.
这本是英文写的。
This is written in Italian, so this one I can only admire and look at the pictures and hold it in my hands.
这本是意大利文写的,所以这本我只能欣赏欣赏、看看图片、拿在手里感受一下。
This one I can read.
这本我能读懂。
And over here, this beautiful blanket that my daughter, Esther, crocheted for me.
在那边,这条漂亮的毯子,是我女儿埃斯特给我钩的。
During quarantine, my daughters learned how to knit and crochet when everybody was locked in their houses.
隔离期间,大家都被关在家里的时候,我的女儿们学会了编织和钩针。
She made it for my birthday.
她为我生日做的。
I love it.
我太喜欢了。
It's so soft.
好柔软。
Everybody should touch it.
大家都应该来摸摸。
Now that she plays football, she just doesn't crochet for me anymore.
不过现在她开始踢足球了,就不再给我钩东西了。
And now, I am ready for bed.
好了,现在我准备睡觉了。
This is my doo doo.
这是我的嘟嘟。
Her name is Octavia.
她叫奥克塔维亚。
I sleep with her every night.
我每晚都抱着她睡。
A couple of years ago, I was really sick in the hospital.
几年前,我病得很重,住了院。
I was in a coma, and this beautiful nurse that was taking care of me.
我当时昏迷了,有一位很漂亮的护士在照顾我。
Her name was Olivia.
她叫奥利维亚。
She was screaming at me every day, telling me I needed to get up.
她每天都冲我喊,告诉我必须起来。
I needed to get out of the ICU, and she really gave me a lot of courage and hope.
我必须离开ICU,她真的给了我很多勇气和希望。
When I got out of the hospital and came home, My sister gave me this octopus.
等我出院回到家,我姐姐送了我这只章鱼。
I looked at her, and all I could think about was my nurse who took care of me.
我看着它,满脑子都是那位照顾我的护士。
So I didn't want to name her Olivia exactly after her, so I called her Octavia.
所以我不想直接叫她奥利维亚,就给她取名奥克塔维亚。
She's been with me ever since.
从那以后她一直陪着我。
Stuffing is starting to get kind of gross, but I love her.
里面的填充物开始有点旧了,但我还是爱她。
I adore her.
我好爱她。
These have been the objects of my affection, and now I'm gonna go to sleep, so good night, everybody.
这些就是我的心爱之物,现在我要去睡觉了,大家晚安。
Get out of my bedroom.
都请出去吧。